hello sugah lovers :)

and it begins... officially!



thank you so much for stumbling across my 'online portfolio of sorts. I pride myself on original, grass roots designs and work closely with those who commission the confection, to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece! thanks so much for your interest and happy perusing!





Monday, June 7, 2010

Chanel and Joey's Wedding

I can't tell you how excited I was to execute this design. It was the brain child of the bride and groom and I am so happy that they gave me the chance to create it. The design is so charming and meshed perfectly with the gorgeous venue (right on the edge of the water beneath a stunning tent). A perfect Charleston wedding :). Thank you as well for allowing me to be a part of such a gorgeous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment