hello sugah lovers :)

and it begins... officially!



thank you so much for stumbling across my 'online portfolio of sorts. I pride myself on original, grass roots designs and work closely with those who commission the confection, to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece! thanks so much for your interest and happy perusing!





Monday, May 24, 2010

harry potter for emma

this cake was done for one of my very first, and now favorite and repeat clients. she and her sister have stayed with me through all of my hiatuses and bookings and always give me full creative authority. i was so happy to be able to finally create something for her again. her daughter emma wanted a harry potter cake sorting hat cake. i was a bit stumped at first and worried that she wouldn't be able to recognize it in cake, but megan ensured that i got my confirmation through pictures. emma's face was priceless. to add, i forgot to tell megan that the candle one of the figures was holding... was a trick sparkler. again, priceless. it made for a great pic though :) i can't thank you enough for sticking with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment