hello sugah lovers :)

and it begins... officially!



thank you so much for stumbling across my 'online portfolio of sorts. I pride myself on original, grass roots designs and work closely with those who commission the confection, to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece! thanks so much for your interest and happy perusing!





Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stone's jungle themed 1st birthday

can i just say that this is one of my favorite designs?! i had so much fun creating this one and diving into the characters :) heather was amazing to work with and allowed me full creative authority to create whatever i thought would match the theme. stone is such a cutey, but more importantly such a lucky little boy to have such a devoted mommy. thanks so much for the opportunity to make such a fun cake!





1 comment:

  1. Aww... you are the best!! Thank you for the best compliment a Mommy can receive!! Stone's cake was so amazing and beautiful... and on top of that, absolutely delicious!! Every birthday is important, but nothing compares to the first birthday... and I could not have dreamed of a more perfect cake for my little angel!!

    ReplyDelete