hello sugah lovers :)

and it begins... officially!



thank you so much for stumbling across my 'online portfolio of sorts. I pride myself on original, grass roots designs and work closely with those who commission the confection, to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece! thanks so much for your interest and happy perusing!





Monday, May 24, 2010

recent creations...

this cake was done for my bf's surrogate nephew who has quickly become a multi-faceted, well-rounded cool guy... and most recently, big brother. it was his 14th birthday and he wanted a rockstar themed cake... loved seeing he and his friend's faces :)


this cake was done for my dear, sweet nephew. he has the biggest heart and the most mild manner... but oh how he's all boy when he gets around his friends. he was turning 7 and, at the moment, wants to be a military pilot. the plane is made out of gumpaste and he made sure that we kept it to freeze :)



so i was honored when my friend krystal asked me to create her wedding cake. i honestly did not know what to expect. you have to understand that this girl is wild, quick witted, sassy and more than hilarious. i was expecting her to ask for something leopard print and red. much to my surprise she decided to go the 'elegant' route as she called it. well, she created the ENTIRE design and i must say that that i'm thankful, as it turned out to be gorgeous (despite the heat and humidity). thanks krystal :) and thanks ashley for being my assistant :)


No comments:

Post a Comment